September 25, 2011

"All izz well" with 3 Idiots




I still have the hang over.

Yeah, this is by far, one of the best inspirational films ever made.

I think I have spent the best 2 hours and 44 minutes of my life watching this film. Honestly, I have never expected this to be this beautiful. This is actually a 2009 movie but I never had the chance to watch this. Until I downloaded it for 3 hours and watched it. No regrets.

Comedy + Romance + Drama + Musical + Lessons in life, all in one movie. I am so impressed, hooked, and mesmerized. It brought me back to my senses. I can’t actually put everything in here but I'm gonna try to give just a short expression of how I really love the movie. It is an eye-opener. I was moved by a lot of scenes and lessons from the movie.


This is a Hindi film starring Aahmir Khan (as Rancho), Kareena Kapoor (as Pia), Sharman Joshi (as Raju), R Madhavan (as Farhan). The story revolves around 3 friends who are taking up Mechanical Engineering in Imperial College of Engineering (ICE). With all the pressures of college, family, and their terror prof "Virus", they experienced how to deal and overcome all of these and understand the true meaning of education and find SUCCESS.




This movie was really good. It was funny but it made me cry so many times. One of the best scenes is when Rancho brought Raju's father in the hospital - very touching. Truly is witty, refreshing, poignant, and just an E.P.I.C movie it is. No wonder it’s the highest-grossing Bollywood film of all time. The cast was perfect and there is no boring moment at all. It teaches us a lot of good principles about life itself. It’s really that kind of movie which lifts you up. It is inspirational in an enjoyable ride. And I love those friendship chemistry between the ‘3 idiots’ is very compelling without overdoing it. The friendship between them is the bestest. It’s just plain awesome.

Aamir Khan looks like Tobey McGuire + Mr. Bean + Eminem Haha.



Seriously, watch this movie.

3 IDIOTS belongs to everyone. It's a story of friendship, hope, aspirations and most importantly the goodness of life. Everyone can relate the character’s situation in many ways.

You’ll find yourself in awe after watching the film. No exaggeration! 5/5 Golden Stars!!!



Here are some of the many quotable quotes from the movie:

“Everytime you feel the fear, just put your hand in your heart and say, “Aal izz well”. It doesn’t remove your fear but it lessens.” - Rancho

"Pursue excellence, and success will follow, pants down." - Rancho

“Today my respect for that idiot shot up. Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last.” - Farhan



 



No comments:

Post a Comment